Get the effect of juicy lips right after waking up!
Use the perfect combination of natural ingredients to make your lips ideally smooth, precisely moisturized and juicy.
• Shea butter and squalane will protect your lips from external factors.
• Strong nourishing effect is due to honey extract and vitamin E.
• Macadamia oil, rice wax and raspberry seed oil increase regeneration of the epidermis.
• The combination of castor oil, carnauba wax and beeswax will provide a quick and long-lasting moisturizing effect.
Indications: for lips in need of intensive care.
Contraindications: allergy to any of the product ingredients.
How to use: clean your lips during the evening make-up removal. Using the spatula, apply the mask on the lips and let it absorb overnight.
You can also try out the sugar scrub and lip balm from the same line.
- shea butter - nourishes, regenerates and protects the lips from external factors
- sunflower oil - has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, strengthens the natural protective barrier of the skin, softens and regenerates the epidermis
- raspberry extract - smoothes and moisturizes the delicate skin of the lips
- squalane - softens the skin, lubricates and moisturizes it
- rice wax - creates an occlusive layer on the surface, which prevents excessive evaporation of water
- raspberry seed oil - delays skin aging processes, has antibacterial properties
- castor oil - has moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- carnuaba wax - has softening and soothing properties
- beeswax - moisturizes, nourishes and tones the skin and makes the balm absorb well
- honey extract - has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, regenerates the skin, adds a healthy glow