Intensively nourishing ointment that prevents dryness and helps to rebuild cracked foot skin. The preparation supports the regeneration of the epidermis, rebuilds the hydrolipid layer and significantly reduces the process of keratinization. It contains a softening emollient complex that is a combination of: shea butter, almond and castor oils as well as waxes - beeswax, rice and carnauba. The product protects against the loss of hydration and the reappearance of calluses. Fir and sage extracts, vitamins A, E, soothing d-panthenol and lavender oil contained in the ointment keep the feet in good condition.
Indications: for very dry, rough skin of the feet, with a tendency to crack the epidermis of the heels and excessive keratosis. Recommended for diabetics.
Contraindications: allergic to any of the product ingredients.
How to use: apply the appropriate amount of the preparation to the cleansed and dried skin of the feet. Massage gently and leave to absorb.
- almond oil - regenerates the lipid barrier of the skin, perfectly moisturizes and softens the epidermis
- fir extract - has a toning effect, giving a feeling of comfort to the skin and hair, has anti-inflammatory properties
- lavender oil - perfectly regenerates the skin, accelerates wound healing, soothes irritations
- castor oil - has moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- rice wax - creates an occlusive layer on the surface, which prevents excessive evaporation of water from the skin surface
- carnauba wax - has softening and soothing properties
- beeswax - moisturizes, nourishes and tones the skin and makes the ointment well absorbed
- shea butter - nourishes, regenerates and protects the skin against external factors