Activate the natural cell renewal, ensuring your skin a healthy look!
The unique combination of lactic, tartaric and malic acids with organic neroli hydrolate and Yuzu ceramides affect many levels, thanks to which: smoothes the surface of the skin, brin- ging out its natural and refreshed color, soothes inflammation and helps to elimi- nate all imperfections, regulates the work of the sebaceous glands, reducing the shine of the skin, stimulates the reconstruction of skin cells, restoring its youthful appearance.
The hydrogel peeling instantly prepares you for the next skin care steps and enhances the beneficial effects of active ingredients in the deep layers of the skin.
Indications: for dry, grey, tired and sensitive skin.
Contraindications: allergy to any of the product ingredients.
Use it in 2 simple steps:
1. Apply an even layer of the peeling to the cleansed skin of the face, neck and décolleté, avoiding the eyes and mouth area, and leave for about 10 minutes.
2. Wash off the peeling with lukewarm water and apply a cream or mask from the same line.
Use once a week.
• Yuzu ceramides - ensure the reconstruction of the barrier function, restore optimal hydration, elasticity and smoothness of the epidermis
• organic neroli hydrolate - refreshes, cleanses and tones the skin, has a relaxing and soothing effect, reduces swelling and redness, supports skin regeneration, evens out skin tone and improves blood circulation
• lactic acid - affects hydration of the skin, maintaining the correct level of moisture in the epidermis
• tartaric acid - exfoliates, smoothes and brightens, unifies the skin tone, smoothes fine wrinkles and slows down the aging process of the skin
• malic acid - exfoliates dead epidermis cells, smoothing the surface of the skin and brightens discolorations, supports the cleansing of skin pores and stimulates the renewal of epidermal cells, has moisturizing properties, binds and retains water in it
• complex of AHA acids - exfoliates, moisturizes, stimulates skin cell renewal, contributing to the improvement of collagen and elastin synthesis