Specialist foot peeling with intensive action - a combination of AHAs with salt crystals effectively removes callused epidermis. The preparation eliminates the roughness of the skin, giving the feet a smooth appearance. Contained in the preparation urea, almond oil and fir extract soften the skin, leaving it exceptionally soft and delicate to the touch. Additionally, enriched with eucalyptus and rosemary essential oils, has antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
Indications: for very dry, rough skin of the feet, prone to excessive keratosis and calluses. Recommended for diabetics.
Contraindications: abrasions, unhealed wounds, allergic to any of the product ingredients.
How to use: perform a foot bath in salt from the API-PODO line or pearls from the API-PODO INTENSE line and dry thoroughly. Apply the peeling to the area with calloused epidermis and massage for a few minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water and dry.
- urea - deeply moisturizes and prevents excessive loss of moisture, perfectly softens calloused epidermis
- almond oil - has a firming effect, delays the aging process of the skin
- fir extract - has a toning effect, giving a feeling of comfort to the skin and hair, has anti-inflammatory properties
- eucalyptus essential oils - lubricates, soothes inflammation and has antibacterial properties
- rosemary oil - significantly improves blood circulation in the skin, thanks to which it increases the flow of nutrients and is a natural stimulant of physiological regenerative processes in the skin