1. The service does not collect any automated information, except for the information contained in cookies.
2. So-called Cookies which are IT data, mostly text files, which are placed at the terminal equipment of the User of our service are intended for the use of the service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time of being stored on the terminal device and a unique number.
3. The Entity placing cookies and receiving access to them on the user’s terminal device of our service is the operator of the service - APIS Cosmetics.
4. Cookies are used in order to:
- adapt the content of the websites of our Service to the preferences of their users as well as to optimise the effective use of them; these files allow for identification the user’s device and displaying the website in a form, matching their individual preferences;
- in order to collect information for statistical purposes to help understanding how the Users of the Service use the web pages, to improve their structure and content;
- in order to maintain client’s session (after logging in), whereby the customer does not have on every page site retype his or her user name and password.
5. In the scope of the service two basic kinds of cookies are used: "Sessional" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session cookies – these are temporary files stored in the memory of a browser until the session is over, that is to the moment of closing a browser. “Permanent cookies” are cookies which are stored in User’s final device within time specified in cookies parameters or until cookies are removed by the User.
6. In the scope of the service following kinds of cookies are used:
- "necessary" cookies, which enable the use of the available services in the scope of the Service, such as authentication cookies, used for services requiring authentication;
- cookies necessary to ensure the safety, e.g. used to detect fraud with respect to the scope of the authentication of the Service;
- "efficiency" cookies, used to collect the information on the manner of using the website by its users;
- "functional" cookies, which keep some information about users and their preferences, e.g. in terms of a language or selected region from which the user comes, the font size or the appearance of the web page, etc.
9. Cookies that will be placed on your terminal may be used also by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service operator.
10. More information on the Cookies can be found in the section "Help" in menu of customers’ browser.